- Ashley Cole retires from football aged 3812:40 | 19/08/2019
Former England international Ashley Cole has retired at the age of 38.
Ashley Cole won the Champions League, Premier League, League Cup and Europa League throughout his career, as well as a record seven FA Cups. Getty
The left-back won the Champions League, Premier League, League Cup and Europa League throughout his career, as well as a record seven FA Cups.
Cole represented his country 107 times, while making 338 appearances for Chelsea and 227 for Arsenal at club level.
He spent two seasons at Roma between 2014 and 2016 before moving to MLS side LA Galaxy.
Cole joined Derby County in January, playing under former Chelsea teammate Frank Lampard for six months before calling time on his career.
Source – ESPN
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.