- Coach Sergio Gargelli (Viet Nam national Futsal Team)17:39 | 02/10/2013
After 3 friendly matches with China and Korea, Coach Sergio Gargelli seems to be very pleased with his men’s performance. However, our men should improve psychology’s steadiness and ability to control the games.
+ Are you pleased with the result of Viet Nam national Futsal team’s 3 recent friendly games?
– I’m pleased with our performance, especially the win over Korea, because they are very tough. However the more important thing is that the way our men had played and I could try some new position. In the second match which we failed against China 1-3, I’m really unpleased with 2 goals against because the players hadn’t played with their best.
+In your opinion what ‘s the weakpoint of Viet Nam?
– In my opinion, that Viet Nam players are quick in attacking is the strong point of Viet Nam. Some players are in steady form who are pillars and encourage the other players. In contrast, the weak psychology causes players lose advantages. For example, two goals against in the first match was the reason for our players getting in troubles. However, I already have counter tactics.
+ How to improve the weak psychology when playing of players in big games?
I have recognised this and I thinks Viet Nam should experience more friendly matches with strong and tough opponents. I believe that 3 recent friendly matches is useful for us.
+ What do you think about the development of Viet Nam Futsal in recent times?
Generally, Our training system is going well, all players are in good regimen and this is also the advantages for Vietnam’s Futsal developing. Compared with the pass we weren’t confident in international games, at the present Viet Nam also have enough necessary confidence against strong opponents.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.