- Coronavirus: One positive result in latest round of Premier League testing16:17 | 14/07/2020
There was one positive coronavirus result from 2,071 tests in the latest round of Premier League testing.
There have been 13 rounds of testing in the Premier League
The person, who has not been identified, will now self-isolate for seven days.
That positive result arrived in the 13th round of Premier League testing, conducted from 6-12 July.
Last week there were no positive results returned. In all, there have now been 20 cases of Covid-19 discovered by Premier League testing.
The Premier League returned to action on 17 June after an absence of 100 days because of the pandemic.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.