- FA Cup fourth-round draw: Arsenal host Man Utd10:05 | 08/01/2019
Arsenal have been drawn at home to Manchester United in the FA Cup fourth round.
Arsenal and Manchester United drew 2-2 when they met in the Premier League in December 2018/BBC News.
The Gunners have won the competition a record 13 times, while United are 12-time winners.
Non-league Barnet – the lowest-ranked club left in the competition – are at home to Championship side Brentford.
League One Gillingham, who knocked out Premier League Cardiff in the third round, will face another Welsh side when they travel to Swansea City.
Premier League champions Manchester City are at home to relegation-battling Burnley, while another top-flight match-up sees Crystal Palace host Tottenham.
FA Cup holders Chelsea will take on Sheffield Wednesday or Luton Town at Stamford Bridge. Wolves, who knocked out Premier League leaders Liverpool on Monday, travel to Shrewsbury or Stoke.
Swansea v Gillingham
Wimbledon v West Ham
Shrewsbury or Stoke v Wolves
Millwall v Everton
Brighton v West Brom
Bristol City v Bolton
Accrington v Derby or Southampton
Doncaster v Oldham
Chelsea v Sheffield Wednesday or Luton
Newcastle or Blackburn v Watford
Middlesbrough v Newport
Manchester City v Burnley
Barnet v Brentford
Portsmouth v QPR
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.