- Football tournament for underprivileged children- The 2013 Hoa Sen Tole Cup: Ho Chi Minh and Gia Lai through to the final14:35 | 29/05/2013
In the morning of 29th May, two semi-final games were taken place at Military Zone 7 gymnasium (HCMC). In the former one, host HCMC through to the final after they excellently beaten the 5th reformatory after 6 meters penalty decision. The present champion Gia Lai also convincingly won 3-1 for a final ticket over Ca Mau.
Close defense and harp attack were performed by the host HCMC, so that they got an opening goal from Thanh Luan in 19th minute. In the opposite, 5th reformatory’s players quickly showed off their strength with consecutive attacks toward HCM. The 5th reformatory’s players knew to make use of their advantages of physical strength and fitness so that Van Lap scored a 1-1 equalizing for 5th reformatory. Drawing 1-1 after two official 90 minutes, the young HCM’s players had defeated their opponent 5-4 and won a ticket to the final.
In the later semi final game, the thrash between Ca Mau and Gia Lai was considered as the early final of this tournament. Gia Lai deserves to called the present champion when they entered game confidently. H’Mu scored a 1-0 open for Gia Lai after having attacked much toward opponent. Nevertheless, It’s only 5 minutes later; Ca Mau’s Nguyen Thua equalized 1-1. Game continued with H’Mu’s excellent score to help Gia Lai 2-1 leading, then Blech set Gia Lai 3-1 win in the 38th minute.
In the morning of 30th May, the tournament will be continued with 2 battles for the runners-up and the final at Military Zone 7 gymnasium (HCM). The runner game will be taken place at 8 o’clock; the other will be at 9 o’clock. The final game will be lived broadcast on HTV9 and Let’s Viet channel.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.