- Four former national players strengthern Viet Nam ahead of Uzbekistan match16:29 | 06/11/2013
To prepare for the game against Uzbekistan in the second leg of the 2015 Asian Cup qualifier, Viet Nam national football team is supplemented 4 players: 2 goalkeepers Tan Truong, Vinh Loi and 2 strikers Tan Tai, Nguyen Sa.
According to Viet Nam Football Federation ( VFF), Viet Nam national football team will regather on November 6th so that they can well-prepare for the ahead Uzbekistan match. This time, two U-23 players midfielder Van Thang and goalkeeper Buu Ngoc can’t join national team because U-23 Viet Nam is in term of high decision for SEA Games 27. In case of Le Cong Vinh, he neither join team for playing for Sapporo Club (Japan).
To have the best preparation for the second leg at My Dinh stadium, Interim Coach Nguyen Van Sy decides to call two goalkeepers Tan Truong and Vinh Loi. The Dong Thap’s one was the best goalkeeper in BTV Cup 2013, besides that, Tan Truong has received many agreement when joining national team. Vinh Loi also win the trust of supporters after a successful season.
In the last game against Uzbekistan, Nguyen Sa and Tan Tai had missed because of injury. After recovering, both are ready for playing. This game is expected to happen at 19h00 on November 15th at My Dinh Stadium. After this match, Viet Nam national team will keep training for the visiting game on UAE on November 19th.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.