- Kaka eyes Sao Paulo return08:54 | 02/07/2013
Real Madrid playmaker Kaka is closer to going back to Sao Paulo, the club where he grew up, according to Spanish news outlet Terra.
Florentino Perez would be willing to facilitate the Brazilian’s exit after a few summers trying to sell him, and he would accept 15 million euros for the transfer.
Terra claims the two clubs have reached an initial agreement for a price close to that figure. However, as in the previous chances Real could have sold Kaka, the player hasn’t accepted Sao Paulo’s offer yet.
Kaka would earn 3 million euros a year at Sao Paulo, a third of what he makes at Real Madrid. The Brazilian’s decision will be crucial for his move to happen.
Ricardo Izecson dos Santos, Kaka, arrived at the Santiago Bernabeu on June 2009 from Milan, for 65 million euros. He has never performed as expected in his four seasons at Real, but his high salary has always been an obstacle for his exit.
The arrival of Isco has definitely left him without a spot on the squad, and Carlo Ancelotti doesn’t count on him for his new project for Los Blancos.
Kaka’s sale could help Florentino Perez afford Gareth Bale’s transfer, since Real would lose the heavy weight of a two-year contract worth almost 10 million euros per season and get an extra 15 million euros for the deal.
According to RMN
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.