- Manchester United to make a third and final bid of £34m for Cesc Fabregas after two rejections10:22 | 23/07/2013
But Barcelona president Sandro Rosell writes to United to tell them the former Arsenal star remains a “key part of our project”.
Manchester United will make a third and final bid of £34million for Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, writes David McDonnell in Tokyo.
United will go back in with a club record offer after the Spanish champions rejected the first two bids of £26m and £30m.
But Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has written to United telling them to keep their hands off the midfielder as he is a “key part of our project.”
If the Catalans maintain their stance, United could turn to Newcastle’s £18m Yohan Cabaye or Real Madrid’s Luka Modric.
Moyes said: “A point does come but when you are interested in good players you want to give it every opportunity to materialise.
“And I’ll do that. I’ll hope things can continue to try to move forward.”
According to Mirror
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.