- Messi making good progress09:30 | 19/12/2013
Leo Messi is making inroads on the comeback trail. The physical examination and ultrasound performed on Wednesday by Dr Ricard Pruna showed that the muscle tear in the star’s left hamstring is progressing well, Barcelona has revealed.
Further tests will be carried out on Friday at the Argentinian Football Association base in Buenos Aires in order to set a time frame for the start of the third phase of the forward’s recovery and fitness programme.
According to Marca
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.