- National Women’s Football Championship-Thái Sơn Bắc Cup – HCMC and Hanoi got a draw19:19 | 15/06/2019
The last game of round 2 of National Women’s Football Championship 2019, Hanoi opened up the score by a beautiful goal of Thái Thị Thảo, but they finally. had to get a 1-1 draw with HCMC.
The last game of round 2 between HCMC and Hanoi took place in the afternoon of June 14. Both teams launched their strongest lineup for the match, and as the game is decisive to the trophy, it was more drastically then ever.
The 2 teams showed a high-quality performance, played tit for tat with fairly beautiful and basically passes.
After a lot of missed chances, Hanoi opened up the score at the 31st minute. Thái Thị Thảo launched a nice shoot from a free kick out of the box, directing the ball to a high corner of the goal, defeating goalkeeper Kim Thanh and scoring for Hanoi.
However, HCMC immediately leveled the score after just 2 minutes. In a quick attack, Huỳnh Như broke the off-side trap, run up and easily directed the ball to the net with a low shoot.
Situation in the second half’s first minutes was similar to the first one and speed of the game was still fairly high. The two teams continued tit for tat by dangerous opportunities, but the missed all of them, leading to a 1-1 draw.
With this draw, HCMC ranked 3rd while Hanoi got their first point at National Women’s Football Championship 2019 (they played 1 game less than other teams).
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.