- Osvaldo: Playing for Juventus is easy16:06 | 28/02/2014
The Southampton loanee has nothing but praise for his attacking team-mates and is eagerly anticipating this weekend’s game against AC Milan.
Pablo Osvaldo says players such as Carlos Tevez, Fernando Llorente and Sebastian Giovinco makes things easy for him at Juventus in the wake of his side’s 4-0 Europa League win over Trabzonspor in the round of 32.
The striker, who joined Juve on loan from Southampton during the January transfer window, netted once in the 2-0 home win last week and once more added his name to the scoresheet in Thursday’s return in Istanbul as the Serie A champions again won by two goals.
“I find it easy to play with Tevez, Llorente and Giovinco,” Osvaldo told the official Juventus website.
“They all have different qualities and I’m trying to get used to each of them.
“Giovinco and I did our fair share of defensive work Thusday night as well, that’s what we needed most. Luckily I scored too.”
The striker then went on to admit that he would rather have avoided Fiorentina in the round of 16, before urging his team-mates to turn their focus to this weekend’s Serie A match against AC Milan now.
“I’d have happily done without Fiorentina, they’re a top side,” he added.
“Before thinking about anything else, however, we must first concentrate on AC Milan.”
According to Goal
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.