- Real Madrid sign 18-year-old Brazilian Reinier Jesus11:08 | 21/01/2020
Real Madrid have completed the signing of 18-year-old Brazilian midfielder Reinier Jesus for £26m.
Reinier Jesus (second left) was part of the Flamego squad that won the Copa Libertadores in 2019
Reinier, who has signed a six-year deal at the Spanish giants, only made his senior debut for Flamengo on 31 July last year.
He was part of the side that won the Brazilian league and the Copa Libertadores last season.
“We wish him great success in this new phase of their life,” Flamengo said in a statement
Reinier was the top scorer at the Dubai Under-16 World Cup in 2018, where the club beat Real Madrid in the final.
He played at the Club World Cup in Qatar in December and was an unused substitute in the final against Liverpool.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.