- Ronaldo returns to Real Madrid training11:45 | 07/04/2014
The Portugal international is ready to make his comeback after missing the game against Real Sociedad, while Angel Di Maria has recovered from illness.
Cristiano Ronaldo has returned to training for Real Madrid ahead of the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final against Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
The Portuguese forward picked up a knock in last week’s 3-0 first-leg win and consequently missed Saturday’s 4-0 league win over Real Sociedad.
However, the 29-year-old appears poised to return to action in time for the return after Madrid confirmed that he has undergone a recovery session prior to the quarter-final decider at Signal Iduna Park.
The former Manchester United man’s presence will come as a boost as Real aim to finish off the tie with BVB and progress to the semi-finals for a fourth consecutive season.
Meanwhile, Angel Di Maria is also in contention to feature in Germany after taking part in training having recovering from illness that saw him miss the games against Dortmund and Sociedad.
The Argentina international was replaced by Isco in Madrid’s last two games, but is expected to make his return on Tuesday.
According to Goal
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.