- Ronaldo’s UK house sale breaks United fans’ hearts10:10 | 19/07/2013
FANS’ hopes of ex-Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo returning to the club were dashed yesterday when his UK mansion went up for sale.
Ronaldo, 28 — who left for Real Madrid for £80million in 2009 — was rumoured to want to come back.
But the Portuguese striker’s five-bed house in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, is for sale for £3.75million.
A source said: “United fans always thought Ronaldo had kept his house because he might one day return. But by putting it on the market, it does suggest there’s no truth in the rumours.”
According to The Sun
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.