- Scolari hints at possible Ronaldinho and Kaka recalls23:01 | 02/07/2013
Neither of the Selecao pair were called up for the Confederations Cup but the 64-year-old says every Brazilian will be in contention for next summer.
Brazil boss Felipe Scolari has refused to rule out veteran stars Ronaldinho and Kaka from the Brazil squad that will compete in the 2014 World Cup.
Having fallen out of favour for the national side in recent years, the two veterans have been recalled for friendly matches by the former Chelsea boss in 2013.
However, neither of them were part of the 23-man squad that went to the Confederations Cup, but the 64-year-old says he has not decided which players to take to the World Cup.
“We will keep an eye on every Brazilian player, in Europe and in Brazil, to ensure the best players will be included in the national team in 2014,” Felipao told Italpress.
“All will be well received when observed and we will make the squad for the World Cup, the door is open to everyone.
“I already have a good group but I can not promise that any of them will be at the World Cup, I will do my analysis and we are open to every great player.”
According to Goal
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.