- SEA Games 27: Viet Nam trounces Malaysia 4-0, heading to final game09:47 | 20/12/2013
Vietnamese golden girls has won convincingly 4-0 over Malaysia women’s football team. Therefore, Coach Tran Van Phat and his players will face Thailand in the final game at 19h30 on December 20th.
Vietnamese girls entered game confidently, they quickly dominated and took control of game. In 11th minute, midfielder Minh Nguyet opened for Viet Nam from a corner kick. Malaysia seemed to be shocked and tried to bounce goalkeeper Kieu Trinh’s net. However, Vietnam’s defense was so tough that they successfully restrained 1-0 score until the end of first 45 minutes.
In the second one, Vietnam played more smoothly and harmoniously that win over opponent convincingly. In 55th minute, Tuyet Dung doubled for Viet Nam in a sharp attack. Besides that, Viet Nam has many chances to show off their strength. Minh Nguyet appeared timely to receive ball after being refused by the cross bar. Minh Nguyet’s 3-0 goal for depressed Malaysian girl much.
The yellow black’s attacks are too weak to defeat Vietnam’s strong defending. Then Huynh Nhu had chance to score one more goal for Viet Nam.
Coach Tran Van Phat and his players will face Thailand in the final game of SEA Games 27 women’s football on December 20th who has equalized host Myanmar (2-2) in 90 official minutes and won 9-8 in penalty shoots.
Le Dinh (from Myanmar)
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.