- Shakira & Gerard Pique planning wedding and more babies17:25 | 05/02/2014
Shakira and boyfriend, Gerard Piqué, are talking marriage! In a recent revealing interview The singer confirmed that her relationship with the FC Barcelona star is stronger than ever, despite rumors that the two were on the verge of a breakup last year. In fact, she says they already have big plans for the future, which include tying the knot AND having more kids.
Of all the celebrity couples in Hollywood, Shakira and Piqué are probably my favorite. They just seem so fun, laid-back, and down-to-earth, it’s hard not to love ’em. Not to mention, they’re obviously great and dedicated parents to their 1-year-old son, Milan. And while I’ve always applauded them for doing things their own way and not rushing to walk down the aisle, I also can’t help but be excited to hear about their plans for the future, straight from Shakira herself. She is going to make for one beautiful bride!
Still, don’t expect to see her in a bridal gown just yet. Though a wedding might be in the cards eventually, Shakira insists that her main priority right now is her family and raising Milan. Actually, the singer has taken to motherhood so much that she says she and Piqué are already thinking about having a second and third child
According to Quemas
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.