- Tottenham's Harry Kane will face no punishment for incident with Cesar Azpilicueta13:42 | 01/03/2019
Tottenham striker Harry Kane will not face any punishment following an incident with Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta on Wednesday.
Referee Andre Marriner spoke to Harry Kane (far right) after the incident
England captain Kane, 25, appeared to move his head towards the Spaniard in an incident during Chelsea’s 2-0 Premier League win at Stamford Bridge.
Kane was not punished at the time and, as the incident was seen by officials, no further action will be taken.
Tottenham host Arsenal in the north London derby on Saturday.
The incident took place after Chelsea kicked the ball out of play to allow Spurs’ Kieran Trippier to receive treatment.
Kane pressurised Chelsea defender David Luiz when Tottenham returned the ball. Luiz complained to Kane and captain Azpilicueta confronted him before the pair were separated by Luiz.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.