- U-19 gather for 2014 Nutifood cup14:42 | 24/12/2013
After a successful qualifying of Asian Championships, U-19 Viet Nam has officially gathered up for Nutifood Cup 2014 which is taken place from January 6th to 10th 2014 at Thong Nhat stadium.
Viet Nam Football Federation ( VFF) cooperated with Hoang Anh Gia Lai and Nutifood company to hold Nutifood cup which aim to prepare for U-19 Asian Championships 2014. Three strong international clubs were invited to play: U-19 Japan, U-19 AS Roma and U-19 Tottenham.
On December 27th, Coach Guillaume Graechen and his men will play a friendly match against Hoang Anh Gia Lai club. This time, there are 23 players called up, most of them have attended qualifying of U-19 Asian Championships and 16 among them are from HAGL Arsenal JMG. Moreover, Mr Duong Minh Ninh is pointed to assistants. He has been the important partner of Coach Guillaume Graechen at HAGL Arsenal JMG for about 7 years.
Before flying to Ho Chi Minh City ( January 4th), U-19 Viet Nam will shorten list to 20 players. Nutifood cup 2014 will happen from January 6th to January 10th 2014 at Thong Nhat stadium. The winners will win 100.000 USD.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.