- U-23 Viet Nam SEA Games 27: Coach Hoang Van Phuc return to work, U-23 Viet Nam weeds out 3 players15:41 | 06/11/2013
Viet Nam Football Federation ( VFF) has had a meeting with mr Hoang Van Phuc then he accepts to return to work with U-23 team. In the squad list report before flying to Myanmar, Coach Phuc will weed out 3 players among 25 players.
VFF faces with public opinions after having suddenly sacked of coach Hoang Van Phuc for 3-3 draw against Bangu Atletico, then reinstating easily. This shows that VFF is in impasse in both working as well as administrating. Especially this effects U-23 players’ spirit before SEA Games 27.
Talking about his decision to return, Hoang Van Phuc said: “ I has worked with U-23 Viet Nam players for a long time. We understand together and this is the reason I decide to return to lead them. In personally I know their desires at SEA Games 27, and we will try our best for nation and supporters. “
He also said: ” we need to recheck the whole team then choosing the best shape for SEA Games 27. Therefore, the players who are not suitable with playing style and tactics will be weeded out. Among 25 players, 22 players are expected to fly to Myanmar. However if the rule just permits 20 ones. management board will give another project in Myanmar. ”
After traing in 8 days in Da Nang, U 23 Viet Nam will be back to Binh Duong on november 16th,. U-23 Viet Nam will play friendly matches against DTLA, Dong Thap, An Giang before flying to Myanmar on novemcer 11th.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.