- Van Persie rejects Moyes unhappiness talk09:24 | 06/09/2013
Manchester United striker Robin van Persie has rejected talk that he is unhappy with David Moyes’ coaching methods at Old Trafford.
Rumours surfaced suggesting Van Persie had not been impressed by Moyes’ reign so far after replacing Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm of the Premier League champions.
However, the Dutchman, who is away on international duty with Holland, has moved to dispel the rumours and insists he is enjoying working under former Everton manager Moyes.
“It’s great working with the new manager David Moyes,” Van Persie is quoted as saying in De Telegraaf.
“He has his own style and methods and I like these.
“We are working very hard from the day we started our tour to Asia and Australia. This will result in good matches, that’s for sure. There is a very good atmosphere at the club.
“I’m happy with the style of Moyes. He does his own training sessions, he’s close with the players and prepares us with his staff very well for the next opponent. That keeps us in shape.
“Luckily, because the title of last year gave us hunger for more.”
According to Foxsports
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.