- Viet Nam women's Futsal national team to win 6-0 over hosts Myanmar15:07 | 11/12/2013
Viet Nam women’s Futsal national team has a successful beginning when winning 6-0 over hosts Myanmar in SEA Games 27
Being prepared well before SEA Games 27 with training trip in Japan, Vietnamese girls under leading of Thai Coach Rakphol Sainetngam, have had progresses in skills as well as playing style. Therefore Viet Nam was easy to win over Myanmar.
Coach Rakphol Sainetngam’s players established domination toward opponents. Huyen Linh shot to open for Viet Nam after having received ball from team mate. Vietnamese players play confidently after the lead. Whereas Myanmar show embarrassing to prevent Vietnamese ones. Thuy An scored the second goal for Viet Nam.
In remained minutes of 1st half, Viet Nam scored more goals from Thuy Trang’s doubles and Huyen Linh’s.
Entering second half, Viet Nam play slowly and chances in squad so that Viet nam can go further.
The hosts Myanmar failed to score, in 28th minute, Huyen Linh’s goal set 6-0 victory for Viet Nam. In the recent game, Thai Lan win over Indonesia 3-0. On December 12th, Viet Nam will face Indonesia and Malaysia will face Myanmar.
Le Dinh (from Nay Pyi Taw)
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.