- World Cup trophy to tour Vietnam17:05 | 01/01/2014
The 2014 world cup trophy has been taken to Vietnam from Thailand on December 31st.
Vietnam is the 56th country has honor to view FIFA world cup trophy in 2014 FIFA World cup Trophy tour hold by Cocacola. The trophy spent 3 days in Bangkok Thailand. In the afternoon of December 31st 2013, the flight of trophy has landed at Noi Bai airport.
The trophy will stay at Vietnam within 3 days. On the first day of 2014, the main event will happen in Hanoi’s Quan Ngua Sport Palace so that football fans have chances to take part in many activities and close-up views.
This year, the trophy visits 90 countries within FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour in order to warm up before World Cup 2014.
Ngoc Uyen – Dinh Vien
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.