- Ancelotti brings his daughter's boyfriend to Real17:24 | 11/10/2013
One of Carlo Ancelotti’s final signings of the summer was a nutritionist. His name is Mino Fulco and what’s special about him is that he is Ancelotti’s daughter, Katia’s boyfriend. Mino, as he is known in the dressing room arrived at the end of August and is in charge of advising the players about nutritional supplements.
Bringing him to Real Madrid was no easy feat for Carlo Ancelotti. Little after arriving at the club, the coach put forward his name, but the club’s answer was categorical: “Our doctors at Sanitas are in charge of everything nutrition-related, we don’t need him.”
Ancelotti arrived at Real Madrid with a seven-man coaching team, amongst them his own son (Davide Ancelotti) and that of his fitness coach Giovanni Mauri (Francesco Mauri). The club believed that with this team, plus the usual club and Sanitas physios and doctors, Ancelotti had more than enough staff for the entire season, but the Italian insisted and finally achieved his objective: to bring in his son-in-law, plus another Italian nutritionist.
Ancelotti arrived at Real Madrid with a reputation of being a very methodical and disciplined manager. That is why he emphasised to the club the need to sign two trusted nutritionists.
According to Marca
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.