- Candice Falzon WAG link to Manchester United star Anderson, tweeting pictures from Old Trafford11:09 | 15/05/2013
IRONWOMAN Candice Falzon has done little to hose down speculation she is dating Manchester United football player Anderson Luis de Abreu Oliveira, who goes simply by Anderson.
Falzon, 27, has attended two football games at Old Trafford to watch the Brazilian player’s team since touching down in the UK on May 1 for a “fun little post season trip to the UK”.
On May 6, Falzon tweeted from what appeared to be a front-row seat of the stadium, “At Old Trafford watching Manchester United v Chelsea. WOW.”
Then on May 12, she took to Twitter to post, “Going to ManU v Swansea today. ManU will lift the cup & Sir Alex Ferguson’s last game as manager at Old Trafford. Its going to be incredible.”
The pair have also been linked on social media site Instagram with Anderson only following 251 out of his 34,000 followers – with Falzon being one of them. Adding to speculation the pair are romantically involved, Falzon has also recently become friends on Facebook with a woman named Manuela Brando, who the Man U midfielder refers to on social media as “mum”.
When The Daily Telegraph spoke to Falzon, she denied the pair were in a relationship.
Anderson, who has been signed with Manchester United since 2007, cost Old Trafford $25.7 million when he left Porto.
Falzon and her last boyfriend, ironman Matt Poole, split in January after two years together.
The pair cited long distance as the reason for the break-up.
According to News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.