- Young and Sanchez score as Inter crush Brescia14:51 | 02/07/2020
Ashley Young, Alexis Sanchez and Christian Eriksen all scored and set up goals as Inter Milan thrashed Brescia to remain third in Serie A.
Ashley Young is the first English player to score a Serie A home goal for Inter since Paul Ince in 1997
Young volleyed Inter ahead from a Sanchez cross and the Chilean scored a penalty after Victor Moses was fouled.
Danilo D’Ambrosio headed home a cross from Young and Sanchez’s free-kick was nodded in by Roberto Gagliardini.
Eriksen scrambled home after Romelu Lukaku’s shot was saved and then set up Antonio Candreva for Inter’s sixth.
Sanchez’s loan deal from Manchester United was extended until the end of the season, the clubs announced earlier in the day.
Antonio Conte’s Inter remain third, eight points behind leaders Juventus, with Brescia dropping to bottom spot.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.