- Aaron Wan-Bissaka close to joining Manchester United18:50 | 26/06/2019
Aaron Wan-Bissaka could undergo a medical at Manchester United in the next 24 hours, with United having made progress in their bid to sign the Crystal Palace right-back.
Manchester United have made progress in their bid to sign Aaron Wan-Bissaka
The Palace defender will cost £45m plus £5m based on add-ons.
He is expected to sign a long-term contract at Old Trafford and would become Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s second signing of the summer, following the addition of Daniel James from Swansea.
The England U21 defender will be United’s fourth most expensive signing of all-time behind Paul Pogba (£89m), Romelu Lukaku (£76m), and Angel Di Maria (£59.7m).
Wan-Bissaka had three years remaining on his contract at Selhurst Park and featured 39 times in all competitions last season as Palace finished 12th in the Premier League.
Wan-Bissaka made 35 appearances in the Premier League last season
United boss Solskjaer was keen to bring in a right-back this summer following the departure of club captain Antonio Valencia.
Source – Sky Sports
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.