- Alexis Sanchez: Inter Milan's on-loan Man Utd forward injured on Chile duty13:40 | 15/10/2019
Inter Milan forward Alexis Sanchez faces “two or three months out” after injuring his ankle on international duty, Chile boss Reinaldo Rueda says.
Alexis Sanchez started to impress for Inter Milan before the international break, scoring on his full debut against Sampdoria – although he was later sent off in the game
Sanchez – on loan at the Italian club from Manchester United – was hurt in Chile’s 0-0 friendly draw with Colombia in Alicante on Saturday.
The Chilean Football Federation said the 30-year-old had dislocated tendons in his left ankle.
Sanchez has returned to Milan for further assessment.
Sanchez, who joined Antonio Conte’s Inter on a season-long loan deal in August, scored on his first start for the Serie A title hopefuls against Sampdoria on 28 September and he also impressed in their Champions League defeat at his former club Barcelona.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.