- All the new kits for the 2014 - 15 premier league season (part 1)08:42 | 02/09/2014
All the new kits for the 2014 – 15 premier league season
The little-used fourth kit, aka the ‘flag held aloft in celebration’ gear, as modelled after the Community Shield. But will the Gunners’ get another chance to use it again this season?
The Gunners’ three kits for the season are decent, standard stuff – except for the third kit, which is absolutely brilliant. The blue-on-blue “barber’s pole” design is an inspiration.
No major changes here – but tell us this, football fans. Why are goalies’ replica kits even made? Does ANYBODY actually buy them? Especially when they’re just plain, dull green like you had to wear at school?
The Clarets will turn up in the Premier League this season wearing their traditional claret and blue. And no doubt feeling like a girl turning up to a party in the same dress that two people are wearing, thanks to Villa and West Ham using such similar hues.
Chelsea. The Blues. Where can you really go with that? Nowhere, you’d think, but somehow the kit designers have still managed to make it stripey.
Following the departure of Tony Pulis, these will be the colours worn by the Eagles in their final Premier League season for many years to come.
Not sure if the whole Chinese shirt collar thing is for some sort of performance enhancing reason. If not, then WHY?
According to ES
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.