- Bayern Munich players to return to training on Monday14:55 | 06/04/2020
Bayern Munich players will return to training on Monday for the first time since the Bundesliga campaign was halted by the coronavirus pandemic.
Bayern Munich, four points clear at the top of the Bundesliga, last played when beating Augsburg on 8 March
Germany’s top flight has been on hold since 13 March.
The German Football League recommended clubs should not train until Sunday, 5 April; the Bundesliga leaders will welcome back players in small groups.
“Training will take place with no members of the public present,” a club statement read.
“In order to further slow the spread of the coronavirus, FC Bayern asks fans to continue to follow the instructions of the authorities and therefore please do not come to the FC Bayern training ground.”
The Bundesliga remains suspended until at least 30 April following a meeting of league clubs last Tuesday.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.