- Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus forward charged by Uefa over celebration13:43 | 19/03/2019
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been charged with improper conduct by Uefa for a goal celebration in the win over Atletico Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Ronaldo has scored 124 goals in the Champions League
The 34-year-old appeared to mimic Atletico boss Diego Simeone, who turned to fans and grabbed his crotch during his side’s 2-0 first-leg victory.
Ronaldo made the gesture after his third goal of his hat-trick in the return leg as Juventus won 3-0.
Uefa will rule on the case on 21 March.
Simeone was fined 20,000 euros (£17,000) for his celebration.
Juventus have been drawn to play Dutch side Ajax in the quarter-finals.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.