- Jadon Sancho's agent met with Manchester United, says Borussia Dortmund director11:34 | 12/09/2019
Jadon Sancho’s agent met Manchester United officials during the summer transfer window, according to Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director Michael Zorc.
Jadon Sancho moved from the Etihad Stadium to Signal Iduna Park in 2017
Sancho, 19, has been linked with United as well as a host of European clubs following two successful seasons at Dortmund, in which he has scored 17 goals and made 27 assists in 60 appearances.
In August, Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke revealed he turned down an approach for the England international from a “super club” earlier this year.
Sancho now has eight caps for England after making his Three Lions debut against Croatia in October 2018
“A hot topic right now is Sancho and Manchester United,” Zorc said in the Amazon Prime documentary ‘Inside Borussia Dortmund’ which reviews the 2018/19 season.
“Both his discussions with the club and mine with the agent, a meeting did take place. Manchester United invited the agent.
“According to what I know, the agent told the club that no matter how much money they offer, we won’t let him go this summer.
“The player also has no intention of taking that step this summer .”
Sancho arrived at the North Rhine-Westphalia club in 2017 in a £7m move from Manchester City.
Source – Sky Sport
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.