- John Terry wants to sign for hull15:43 | 05/06/2013
JOHN Terry takes a new skipper’s role — on a £430,000 yacht.
The Chelsea captain and England soccer ace, 32, is holidaying on the luxury boat with wife Toni at a marina in Portugal.
Terry — mocked in spoof online photos for joining in trophy triumphs after games he missed — was seen chatting to a salesman before boarding the Sunseeker Portofino 40 at Vilamoura.
A source said: “He loves the boat. He’s looked at several and often talks about wanting one.”
Last night, Terry’s agent said the Blues stalwart had borrowed the boat from a pal.
He added: “He’s just relaxing and enjoying the sun.”
The two-cabin sports cruiser is the entry level model designed for day trips.
A top-of-the-range one could cost Terry up to £3million.
Still, with a £150,000-a-week salary that must be a drop in the ocean.
According to The Sun
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.