- Man Utd fined over crowd trouble during PSG match in Champions League13:51 | 01/03/2019
Manchester United have been fined £13,700 following crowd problems at their Champions League clash against Paris Saint-Germain earlier in February.
PSG beat Man Utd in the first leg in their Champions League clash at Old Trafford
Charges against United related to throwing objects and blocking stairways at Old Trafford.
PSG have also been fined £35,000 over incidents involving their supporters, including the setting off of fireworks and acts of damage.
The French club have also been told to contact United within 30 days to settle the costs of the damage.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lost for the first time as United caretaker manager on February 21 as Paris Saint-Germain won 2-0 in the Champions League last-16 first leg at Old Trafford, with Paul Pogba sent off late on.
The second leg of the tie will be played in Paris on Wednesday, March 6.
Source – Sky Sports
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.