- Matthijs de Ligt agrees Juventus personal terms12:20 | 09/07/2019
Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt has agreed personal terms with Juventus, his agent Mino Raiola has confirmed.
Matthijs de Ligt captained Ajax to the Eredivisie title last season
Sky in Italy understand that the agreement is worth £10.8m (€12m) per year – which equates to around £230,000 per week – but the clubs must now agree a transfer fee, with Ajax asking for £67.3m (€75m).
Juventus are so far offering to pay £49.3m (€55m) plus £9m in bonuses (€10m) as negotiations continue for the highly-rated 19-year-old Netherlands international, who was previously linked with Barcelona.
“Matthijs has agreed personal terms with Juve,” Raiola told Dutch paper De Telegraaf. “We’re waiting for them to complete the agreement with Ajax soon.
Agent Mino Raiola confirmed the news to Dutch paper De Telegraaf
“An arbitration case is out of the question for us, I advised Matthijs [on this], because it does not suit his style.
“The player only hopes that Juventus and Ajax will show the will to get out and that the deal is completed quickly.”
Source – Sky Sports
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.