- ‘Please call your brother, Ryan,’: Giggs’ father appeals to United star to apologise for eight-year long affair with sibling's wife10:01 | 21/06/2013
Ryan Giggs’ cancer-hit father has pleaded with his footballing son to apologise to his brother, who he has not spoken to since an eight-year affair with his wife was revealed in 2011.
Danny Wilson, a former Wales rugby union international, has told Giggs to take responsibility for his actions, which led to his brother Rhodri and partner Natasha getting divorced.
Rhodri, 36, has vowed never to forgive his brother for his affair, which was just one of infamous relationships the Welshman had, including one with former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas.
But their 56-year-old dad has begged Ryan to repair a severed relationship in the family.
‘Ryan has been spoilt. He is surrounded by yes men who have clearly given him bad advice,’ he told The Sun.
‘That is why he behaves in the way that he does. You can’t knock him for his career — what he has done on the field is amazing.
‘He is my son. The door is always open. But he needs to take responsibility for what he did to his brother and his brother’s family.
‘Please, Ryan, call your brother.’
Natasha, who recently cut her name from the Giggs family after the divorce, admitted to terminating Ryan’s baby while married to Rhodri.
The 39-year-old midfielder is still thought to be together with long term wife Stacey Cooke.
According to Dailymail
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.