- Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris has surgery on dislocated elbow18:07 | 08/11/2019
Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris has had surgery on the left elbow he dislocated in a 3-0 defeat by Brighton in October.
Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris received oxygen before he was taken off on a stretcher against Brighton
The France international fell awkwardly as he failed to hold a cross and, initially, it was thought he would not need to be operated on.
But Spurs said: “Surgery was advised after further reviews by specialists found the elbow remained unstable.
“Our club captain remains on course to return to training in the early part of next year.”
Lloris received oxygen when being treated after suffering the injury and was then carried off on a stretcher and taken to hospital.
Source – BBC News
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.