- Each team has 5 substitutions, happiness revealed in V-League18:02 | 11/05/2020
The decision on temporary substitution change in one match due to Covid-19 helps teams in V-League breathe a sigh of relief and less worry about injuries.
According to news on FIFA’s website, The International Football Association Board has accepted the proposal on substitution law change. Accordingly, each team is allowed to deploy 5 substitutions in each game. This rule is temporarily applied for leagues which end before the upcoming December 31st.
The rule also stipulates the times of substitutions in each game. In order to limit disruption for the game, each team is just allowed to deploy substitutions for three times. “If two teams deploy substitutions at once, it will be calculated one among three substitution times of each team”, Clause 3 of the amendment rule temporarily explains.
Substitution law change announced by FIFA
It should be sympathized for this temporary substitution law change. Due to the influences of Covid-19, players cannot train much during the previous time. Teams have meager preparation while they have to face with dense fixtures as the fixtures are shortened after a long period not playing. This leads to more substitutions for teams in each game so as to limit injuries and risks to players’ life.
Clubs in V-League also benefit from this adjustment. When hearing this information before, not official, coaches in V-League showed a consensus that the rule would be officially applied.
Source – Bongdaplus.vn
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.