- U23 Santos arrives in Ho Chi Minh City23:29 | 27/09/2013
At 20h on September 27th, all members of U-23 Santos ( Brazil) have arrived in Ho Chi Minh City. In this friendly trip, U-23 Santos brings 25 members 18 players and 7 ones in training board. After leaving the air port, U-23 Santos come to Grend Hotel Sai Gon, 08.Dong khoi street-dist.1 Ho Chi Minh City.
As the plan, at 16h00, on september 28th, U-23 Santos will have a training on Thong Nhat stadium. Then at 16h00 on September 29th, U-23 Santos have an official friendly match with U-23 Viet Nam. Mentioned the plan against U-23 Viet Nam , Coach E. Abrantes dos Santos (U23 Santos) said that: “This is the first time I’ve come to Viet Nam and actually, I don’t understand much about your country’s football. However through media I know that you have passionate fans. The friendly match is an important game to santos because this is a chance for young players experience. I believe that supporters won’t be dissapointed”
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.