- Friendly match U23 Viet Nam – Kashima Antlers ( Japan): the highest ticket price is 120 thousand VND08:56 | 23/05/2013
As planned, the match between U23 Vietnam team and Kashima Antlers club (Japan) will take place at 18h00 on June 4, at Hanoi’s My Dinh National Stadium.
The ticket will be officially sold out from May 25th to June 4th at VFF’s headquarter ticket bouquet. The prices is known to be sold with 3 par values: 50 thousand VND, 80 thousand VND and the highest will be 12 thousand VND.
This friendly match between U23 Viet Nam and representative from Japan will be the first match new Coach Hoang Van Phuc of national U23 Viet Nam team after his official 2 years agreement. Hopefully, his first steps will be smooth as expected. Without much expectation to achievements, Viet Nam aimed mainly to practice tactics and human factors which support preparation for SEA Games 27 in Myanmar. However, Viet Nam players surely effort their best for pride of red flag and shirt. It’s certain that our men will devote themselves to an exciting game for football fans.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.