- Hung to continue with T&T11:37 | 11/11/2015
Phan Thanh Hung has extended his contract two years to work with V.League 1 side Ha Noi T&T until 2017.
The coach has been with the capital city representative since 2010 and made them one of the powerhouses in all national competitions.
Ha Noi T&T grabbed two V.League titles and four times finished in second position. They also won the Super Cup before standing second in the National Cup in 2012.
“Ha Noi T&T are always thirsty for victory and I decided to stay to look for more titles with my players. I feel comfortable here where I am trusted by the managers,” said Hung.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.