- Men move up two spots in FIFA rank11:36 | 08/11/2015
The Viet Nam men’s national football team jump two spots to 147th globally in the FIFA rankings for November released on Thursday.
Viet Nam maintain their third place position in Southeast Asia, where the Philippines remain on top at 137th place worldwide, followed by Thailand at 144th.
Iran lead Asia despite dropping two spots to 87th, while second and third places are held by South Korea and Japan. Viet Nam rank 24th in Asia.
Belgium climb two spots to overtake Germany at the top of the world, while Argentina move down two spots to third place.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.