- National U.19 Tournament - Hoa Sen Tole Cup 2014: a good start for hosts18:07 | 13/03/2014
In the afternoon of March 12th, the opening ceremony and two first matches of national U-19 football tournament- Hoa Sen Tole Cup 2014 has been taken place at Pleiku stadium. Delegates Doan Nguyen Duc – chairman of HAGL group, Tran Ngoc Chu – General director of Hoa Sen group and Phan Xuan Vu- director of Gia Lai’s culture, sports and tourism department …
It’s not too difficult for U-19 HA.GL to defeat U-19 An Giang 3-1. Kien Quyet (12) was the one who opened for hosts in 12th minute. Kien Quyet cleverly avoided offside trap after receiving ball from Ngoc Quang, then he was successful to face opponents’ goalkeeper. Both scorer and goalkeeper had injured after this situation. At the end of first half, striker Minh Toan (12) doubled goals for hosts. He also scored one more goal for HAGL in 55th minute and this was also his 14th goal for U-19 HAGL this year.
From the second half, Coach Dinh Hong Vinh’s players seemed to play more slowly in order to maintained score and players. This was chance for visitors to have goal in 72th minute.
U-19 HA.GL has won 3-1 and they are expected to be candidate for champions. In remained game, Coach Dang Phuong’s U-19 Viettel has beat U-19 Thanh Hoa 2-0. First goal came from a self-goal of U-19 Thanh Hoa from a corner free-kick in 63th minute and Duy Thuong scored later one in 70th minute.
Temporary standing table:
1. U-19 HA.GL ( 3 points. GD: 3-1)
2. U-19 Viettel ( 3 points. GD: 2-0)
3. U-19 An Giang ( 0 point. GD: 1-3)
4. U-19 Thanh Hoa ( 0 point. GD 0-2)
Two matches of group B is going to happen on March 13th:
SLNA- Ha Noi T&T ( 15h30)
B.Binh Duong – S. Khanh Hoa ( 16h00).
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.