- U23 Calling Up without Van Thang, Ngoc Buu17:28 | 06/10/2013
In the second calling of U-23 Viet Nam, there is no change compared with Hungary trip and two friendly matches against U-23 Galatasaray and U-23 Santos. However, striker Van Thang and Goalkeeper is called up to Viet Nam national team this caused U-23 Viet Nam left only 23 palyers.
After a short breaking time after Ho Chi Minh international football tournament, On October 5th, U-23 Viet Nam players are recalled in Ha Noi. Coach Hoang Van Phuc and players will spend a training from October 5th to 12th. Then, U-23 Viet Nam will visit Myanmar which is the host of SEA Games 23 for friendly matches with one of Myanmar’s famous clubs and U-23 Myanmar.
On 17th October, Coach Hoang Van Phuc and his men will land at Ho Chi Minh City then move to Binh Duong because U-23 Viet Nam is going to join in Binh Duong Television Cup 2013 which is expected to open on October 25th.
It is said that, this is the most important calling time of U-23 Viet Nam this year. Because this time is the last calling up before SEA Games.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.