- Women’s AFF Cup 2013: Loses Japan, Viet Nam becomes the former king13:40 | 21/09/2013
Facing with girls from football developed country, Viet Nam entered the game with Japan’s women in the highest decision.
Viet Nam’s women surprisingly seemed to overwhelm in the first half. Moreover, the opponents were really surprised at powerful and clear playing style of Viet Nam. Viet Nam even leaded the game from a goal by Minh Nguyet in 35th minute.
However, after rearranged line up, Japanese girls imposed the game. Viet Nam’s defense still quite stable against opponents’ pressure. However, compared with Japan’s physical strength, Viet Nam’s is weaker, this is also the reason why Viet Nam lost 2 goal against consecutively in the end of game. In 89th minute of game, the equalizer 1-1 for Japan came. In 5 minutes of extra times, Japanese women scored the second goal to Kieu Trinh’s goal. Being beaten 2-1, Viet Nam became the former king of this tournament.
In the remained semis game, Austrailia won 2-1 over Myanmar. Thus the final game will be the confrontation between Japan and Austrailia at 20h00 on September 22nd. The third position competition between Viet Nam and Myanmar will be taken place at 16h00 on Septemcer 22nd.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.