- Dinh Dong to sustain a match ban till the end of 201417:03 | 04/03/2014
Dinh Dong was punished match ban till the end of 2014 and VND 20 million, he also has to pay total treatment cost for Nguyen Anh Hung who had been victim of his violent fault.
SLNA’s defender Dinh Dong was find strictly after his violent fault resulted in a broken leg to midfielder Anh Hung. In round 7 game between SLNA and HV-An Giang, Dinh Dong had stamped Anh Hung’s ankle. HV-An Giang’s footballer was transferred to hospital immediately, his leg was broken that would cause him about 1 year out pitch.
The acting VFF’s president Le Hung Dung directly asked head of discipline department Nguyen Hai Huong to give punishment to Dinh Dong. This meant to be a warning to this player as well as players throughout nation when violent behavior has been more popular in V-League’s recent rounds.
In the evening of March 1st, VFF’s discipline department has announced decision No. 157/QĐ-LĐBĐVN to punish player Tran Dinh Dong ( SLNA) after his violent fault to Anh Hung ( HV-An Giang) in round 7 V-League 2014. Dinh Dong got 20 million VND fine and game ban till the end of december 31st 2014. He also pays all bills for Hung’s injury and surgery.
This is the most strict fine of VFF, however from this case VFF expects that violence will be prevented.
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.