- HCMC FC boss: Not scoring not due to Công Phượng’s absence16:54 | 06/06/2020
Coach Chung Hae-seong claimed that the absence of Công Phượng was not the reason why HCMC could not score against Hải Phòng.
HCMC FC could not score in the last 2 previous games/Photo by VPF
Yesterday afternoon (June 5th), HCMC FC had an away match at Lạch Tray stadium against Hải Phòng. Despite of their extreme efforts, the runners-up of V-League could not net the home team, noticeably including the miss of an absolutely certain chance of Trần Phi Sơn when he confront the empty goal.
After the game, coach Chung Hae-seong shared to the media about the performance of HCMC FC forward line: “ I want to send a happy blessing to Công Phượng. I understand Vietnamese culture. The happy day of Công Phượng as well as of his family is important. I don’t want you to think that HCMC FC could not score because of Công Phượng’s absence. I will review the video about the game and have a better preparation for the derby match with Saigon FC in the upcoming round.
I agree that we could not score in the last 2 previous games, but am not worried. Our attackers have performed better, and I think that they will get an outbreak an a right time. A forward just needs one goal to score more goals.”
With 7 points after 3 rounds, HCMC FC are temporarily on top to the table of V-League 2020. So, we can see that the hosts of Thống Nhất stadium have had good momentum for great achievements in the new season.
Source – Bongda.com.vn
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.