- HCMC FC offer VND15 bln deal, HAGL will definitely sell Công Phượng?12:05 | 16/05/2020
HCMC FC is setting up a plan to completely buy Công Phượng from HAGL in a near future.
Công Phượng has left a strong impression at HCMC FC
With the goal of improving forward line in order to obtain higher achievements in 2020, HCMC FC have decided to acquire the remaining half-year contract of Công Phượng from Sint-Truidense. This means the hosts of Thống Nhất stadium just possess Công Phượng CP10 until June 2020.
However, the plan of the V-League 2019 runners-up has changed as V-League has been temporarily postponed due to Covid-19. Therefore, they are in preparation for a negotiation with HAGL about the future of the striker born in 1995. To the other side, chairman Đoàn Nguyên Đức affirms to be opened so as to find a reasonable solution.
To HCMC FC, they are planning to definitely acquire Công Phượng. According to news from Thanh Nien, HCMC is going to definitely buy Công Phượng for VND15 billion. This number is completely not small at present when financial difficulties are surrounding professional football clubs in Vietnam.
But when looking back, the good integration of the Nghệ An-born forward which brought fans positive signals shows that HCMC FC have a long-term plan. If successful, HCMC FC will be the first football club which finish acquisition of a star from tycoon Đức, who was well trained and educated at HAGL JMG academy.
Source – Bongda.com.vn
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.