- HCMC school football festival 2018-2019 school year ended13:43 | 07/04/2019
The HCMC school football festival 2018-2019 school year officially ended on April 3rd at Tao Đàn football field (district 1, HCMC) with a victory for all teams participating.
Although every competition has its winners and losers, results are not an important element to a school football festival, instead, it is a great opportunity for physical health improvement, exchanges between participants, in this case are primary and secondary school pupils in Ho Chi Minh City.
Through the football festival, schools have one more playground so as to orient their learners to wholesome activities, and insiders have chance to seek for young talents to train them to be future stars of the country’s football.
The HCMC school football festival 2019 is once again came to a greater extent in both scale and quality with total 288 primary and secondary schools, consisting of nearly 13.400 pupils, 11.900 male and 1.500 females.
The playground is organized by HCMC Department of Culture- Sports in coordination with HCMC Department of Education and Training, implemented by Ho Chi Minh City Football Federation (HFF) through the sponsorship of Nestle Milo.
Some photos taken from the playground:
Portrait of famous people
- Le Huynh Duc is former captain of Vietnamese national Football team. He is currently coaching SHB Ðà Nẵng.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is to retire at the end of the season.
- Striker Le Cong Vinh is playing for SLNA
- Lionel Messi became the best scorer in a year with 91 goals in 2012.